About the job
Secret Location’s Digital Preschool division is an empowered product team which values communication, collaboration, and fun. Our primary goal and purpose is to create preschool apps that boost meaningful screen time for children, parents, and caregivers. As part of the larger eOne and Hasbro family, our digital brand portfolio includes the widely popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig, which has claimed the #1 spot in its category in over 20 countries since launch, as well as superhero hit PJ Masks: Hero Academy..
Do you possess the curious, questioning mind of a preschooler? (Minus the tantrums...)
Do you have production experience with apps, videogames, or other digital content for kids?
Do you believe in the power of play and the joy of efficiencies?
Then Secret Location's Digital Preschool has a role for you!
Reporting to the Director of Business Affairs, the Coordinator - Business Affairs will:
- coordinate documentation for the department, updating and circulating agreement & obligation trackers
- shepherd BA threads from inception to completion, steering compliance projects forward
- take diligent notes, docketing decision making/approvals on a project and summarizing next steps with confidence
- dig into product research, as required, bringing a summary of findings to senior leadership
- act as point for all data flow and privacy management matters for key internal and external stakeholders, handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- help to refine best practices and procedures, building and refining product compliance checklists for PMs/POs
- coordinate tax credit documentation for digital products, as required
- embrace flexibility, champion a can-do attitude for the team, and adapt to the changing landscape of digital creation!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS / WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-3 years of administrative and/or coordinator experience in an entertainment, tech, production, or legal capacity (internship and co-op experience will be considered)
- General working knowledge of the digital content and application industries, with an enthusiasm for where compliance meets the creative
- Experience with tracking data flows, documenting privacy considerations, and supporting legal matters for kids content
- Experience with content at different stages of development, production, and distribution is a must; a focus on compliance and risk reduction for a product life cycle is an asset
- High level of professionalism, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and support multiple team members and initiatives simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Asana, Confluence, DocuSign, and Mural
Secret Location is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.